Tasks and Responsibilities
- Specification of the analog and mixed signal blocks that are embedded in the system (ADC, DAC, PLL, data interfaces, optoelectronics …).
- Design (from schematic to full verification at extracted level) of the analog and mixed-signal blocks in sub-nanometric CMOS processes. It means being involved in the full AMS design flow: system-level design, schematic, layout and full verification.
- Definition of layout guidelines for layout engineers and review of their work.
- Collaboration with the test engineers for the testing definition of the fabricated ICs. Review and analysis of lab characterization data for validation and correlation with simulation results.
- Cooperation with the rest of the team to define the characterization tests for the circuits in which the analog and mixed-signal blocks are integrated.
- Cooperation with the system-level engineers for the generation of models of analog and mixed-signal blocks for use in system-level evaluation.
- Assist with the integration of the complete analog subsystem to be used in complex mixed-signal design within integrated digital logic. This will include mixed-signal verification with the digital processing
- Research on new architectures and efficient solutions for the future products of the company and generation of new patents.
- Internal meeting presentation and documentation of developed work.
- MSc/PhD in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar tasks.
- Experience in delivering successful design in silicon: product definition, characterization, qualification and productization.
- Experience on designing full-custom analog IP blocks in sub-nanometric CMOS technology (65nm/28nm or below), as well as with analog and mixed-signal IC EDA tools, such as Cadence or Synopsys.
- Design (from schematic to full verification at extracted level) of the analog and mixed-signal blocks in sub-nanometric CMOS processes.
- Good knowledge of full-custom analog layout techniques, including the ability to manage and review the work of others.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Dynamic person with motivation and taste for his or her work: analytical, organized and with high personal motivation, ready to integrate into a young team.
Place of work
- Tres Cantos headquarters (Madrid, Spain).
- We will also consider the option of 100% remote working as a function of the candidate’s profile.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team! If this job description does not quite meet your expectations, please have a look at our further job openings: