Tasks and Responsibilities
- Verify digital logic using SystemVerilog and reusable, standardized methodologies. Verify digital systems that use both custom and standard IP components and interconnects, including microprocessor cores and hierarchical memory subsystems.
- Contribute to verification and modeling at the chip top level.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks. Work closely with the design and test teams to define test specifications, verification plans and manufacturing transfer.
- Create and maintain verification infrastructure and tools.
- Collect and analyze coverage metrics and establish verification best practices.
Required title: MSc in Electronic, Electrical, Computer Engineering or relevant field
Required expertise: at least 3 years in similar tasks.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in the verification of designs such as transceivers ICs and System on Chip (SoC).
- Experience with industry-standard simulators, revision control systems and regression systems.
- Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, SVA and functional coverage and working knowledge of makefiles and scripting languages, such as Perl or Python.
- Experience with verification of low power techniques.
- Experience with UPF flow.
- Familiarity with SoC standard interfaces (e.g. AHB, APB) and memory system architectures.
- Proven software skills
- Continuous search for technical excellence,
- Passion for learning from experience,
- Critical and constructive attitude,
- Proactive (problem solving) attitude,
- Zero bug tolerance,
- Team membership attitude.
To apply to join the KDPOF team, please send us your CV.