KDPOF, a leading fabless company in the design of ICs for Gigabit communications over fiber optics, is looking for a Senior Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer to grow his AMS team. As a member of the mixed-signal design team in the R&D department of the company, you will be a key part in the definition, design and development of the future products of the company. As a senior Mixed-Signal IC Design Engineer, you will be responsible of the following tasks:
- Specification of the analog and mixed signal blocks that are embedded in the system (ADC, DAC, PLL, data interfaces, optoelectronics…).
- Design (from schematic to full verification at extracted level) of the analog and mixed-signal blocks in nanometric CMOS processes. It means been involved in the full AMS design flow: schematic, layout and full verification.
- Definition of layout guidelines for layout engineers and review of their work.
- Collaboration with the test engineers for the test of the fabricated ICs. Review and analysis of lab characterization data, for validation and correlation improvement with simulation results.
- Cooperation with the rest of the team to define the characterization tests for the circuits in which the analog and mixed-signal blocks are integrated.
- Cooperation with the system-level engineers for the generation of models of analog and mixed-signal blocks for its use at system-level evaluation.
- Assist on the integration of the complete analog subsystem to be used in complex mixed-signal design with integrated digital logic. This will include mixed-signal verification with the digital processing.
- Research on new architectures and efficient solutions for the future products of the company and generation of new patents.
- Internal meeting presentation and documentation of the developed work
- Degree/Master/PhD in Electronic Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in similar tasks
- Experience in delivering successful design in silicon: product definition, characterization, qualification and productization
- Experience on designing full-custom analog IP blocks in sub-nanometric CMOS technology (65nm or below), as well as with analog and mixed-signal IC design tools, such us Cadence or Synopsys
- Design (from schematic to full verification at extracted level) of the analog and mixed-signal blocks in nanometric CMOS processes
- Good knowledge of full-custom analog layout techniques, including the ability to review the work of others.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Salary according to experience
- Work in our design offices of Madrid (Spain) or Caen (France)