For our job opening of a Production and Test Engineer in Madrid, we are enhancing our team with a person in charge of production test development, analysis of production data, product reliability assurance and production test continuous improvement during production.
The responsibilities of a Production and Test Engineer include:
- Development and improvement of the test programs used in production, to optimize the test time, coverage and yield, while guaranteeing product reliability.
- Analysis of production data (test results, PCM, etc.).
- Definition of test flows for specification of parametric limits and criteria for functional pass / fail.
- Participation in the definition and execution of reliability tests and qualification flows.
- Participation in specification and review of the wafer sort and final test PCBs and the test programs used to implement the production testing of the company’s products.
- Participation in analysis of customer returns and field returns.
- Participation in risk analysis (like FMEA) and definition of the control plan.
- Interfacing with test equipment vendors.
- Participation in production test installation and debug.
- Working in close collaboration with R&D team.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent Degree.
- Knowledge of ATE programming languages, such as IG-XL.
- Knowledge of Teradyne testers (J750, Flex, UltraFlex) is welcome.
- Knowledge of Design for Test techniques for both digital and analog microelectronics is welcome
- Knowledge of automotive qualification (e.g. AEC-Q100) is welcome.
- Electronic engineering knowledge. Analysis of PCB schematics.
- Experience in embedded programming, using both high level programming languages (C) as well as assembler is welcome.
- Knowledge of other languages (M4, R, TCL, Python, Matlab, Visual Basic for Applications, shell scripting languages) is welcome.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, debugging skills are a must.
- Use of laboratory equipment like oscilloscopes and power supplies.
- Knowledge of version control and issue tracking software is welcome.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skill is a must: all internal documentation is written in English, and stays in foreign test facilities may be required from time to time.
- Continuous search for technical excellence.
- Passion for learning from experience.
- Critical and constructive attitude.
- Capability to accept responsibilities and ensuring the product quality.
- Proactive (problem solving) attitude.
- Rigorous when dealing with production-related information.
- Zero bug tolerance.
- Team membership attitude.
We look forward to welcoming you as Production and Test Engineer to our team! If this job description does not quite meet your expectations, please have a look at our further job openings: