The proposed IEEE 802.3cz standard has entered the IEEE 802.3 Standard Approval Ballot stage for final release. Join us on April 27, 2023 at 16:00 CET for the online presentation “New IEEE 802.3cz Standard: multi-gigabit links for automotive”, organized in collaboration with Secpho, an industry cluster that gathers more than 180 organizations promoting technological innovation through deep tech in all sectors of our economy.
For our job opening of a Production and Test Engineer in Madrid, we are enhancing our team with a person in charge of production test development, analysis of production data, product reliability assurance and production test continuous improvement during production.
The responsibilities of a Production and Test Engineer include:
- Development and improvement of the test programs used in production, to optimize the test time, coverage and yield, while guaranteeing product reliability.
- Analysis of production data (test results, PCM, etc.).
- Definition of test flows for specification of parametric limits and criteria for functional pass / fail.
- Participation in the definition and execution of reliability tests and qualification flows.
- Participation in specification and review of the wafer sort and final test PCBs and the test programs used to implement the production testing of the company’s products.
- Participation in analysis of customer returns and field returns.
- Participation in risk analysis (like FMEA) and definition of the control plan.
- Interfacing with test equipment vendors.
- Participation in production test installation and debug.
- Working in close collaboration with R&D team.
We’ve gained great interest in our latest demonstration setup of automotive Ethernet over fiber optics we’ve shown recently at Automotive Ethernet Congress from in Munich, Germany, and together with Würth Elektronik at the Embedded World international trade show in Nuremburg, Germany. The KDPOF demo contained robust, EMC-safe, and low-cost in-vehicle high-speed links with connectors from leading suppliers like MD Elektronik and Yazaki.
KDPOF celebrates the advance of the proposed IEEE 802.3cz standard to the IEEE 802.3 Standard Approval Ballot stage.
“We are happy that the IEEE 802.3 automotive optical multi-gigabit standard draft has entered final review for publication,” stated Carlos Pardo, KDPOF CEO and active participant in the IEEE 802.3 working group. “We have started the development of prototypes, led by OEMs in Europe, Asia, and North America, for the proof-of-concept (POC) of optical 10GBASE-AU links for backbone, camera, radar sensor, and display use cases.” Read more