https://www.kdpof.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/careers-hw-test-engineer_BDA9168.jpg 501 750 Mandy https://www.kdpof.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/KDPOF_Logo.png Mandy2022-02-16 11:00:092022-05-13 10:55:14Job Opening: Digital RTL Engineer
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implement ASIC / SoCs / FPGAs for multiple products, starting at the specification & design phase, continuing through technology selection, implementation, and validation. Innovation in performance, power and cost to build the best possible product is a must.
- Participate in all phases of ASIC / FPGA design flow (Synthesis, Place & Route, and Timing Closure) as required.
- Work with backend teams to address any layout and timing issues for ASICs.
- Verification by emulation with FPGAs in the lab.
- Involvement in lead-up, validation, characterization and qualification phases of ASICs.