Tasks and Responsibilities
You will be in charge of verifying the operation of analog and digital electronic circuits using measurement equipment and analysis and configuration software systems.
- Execution of tests with different equipment (ATE, oscilloscopes, sources, multimeters protocol/spectrum/network analyzers, microscope, etc.).
- Operations related to stress tests (use of ovens, preconditioning of parts to be tested, etc.).
- Preparation of test reports.
- Laboratory master (keeping things in place, replenishing consumables, etc.).
- Skill in soldering operations with SMD components.
- Firmware update tasks, maintenance, and internal checks of laboratory equipment.