https://www.kdpof.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/company-contact-title_bearbeitet-1.jpg 340 1200 Fernando https://www.kdpof.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/KDPOF_Logo.png Fernando2023-04-19 06:57:482023-04-24 16:53:34Job Opening: R&D Project Manager
Job Opening: R&D Project Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
As R&D Project Manager you will support our team leaders on the accomplishment of the tasks intended to develop the family of optical multi-gigabit automotive transceivers on time and within budget, in accordance with the goals set up by the company, as well as all the requirements committed within public grant programs (dissemination, IP, etc).
- Develop full scale project plans & facilitate the follow-up of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation: develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps for documentation
- Manage project budget, plan & schedule timelines & track deliverables
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Monitor and report on the status & progress of the project
- Present regular reports on project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage changes & interventions to achieve project goals as agreed with team leaders.
- Co-operate closely with team-leaders & project teams from various R&D teams. All the activities will be supported by the R&D teams for the technical topics.
- Coordination with assembly fab in the activities where collaboration is required: prototype, qualification and production phases
- Responsable of the auditories carried out by external entities for validation of the project execution: document preparation and presentation, issues tracking, monitoring, etc.
- Relation with universities and research centers for the consecution of collaboration agreements
- Coordination of Master and PhD students together with R&D teams for technical aspects
- Ensuring R&D dissemination: relation and coordination with identified conferences, symposia, and magazines to carry out target publications
- Management of agreements needed with any collaborator (partner companies, universities, research centers, …)
- Communication with patent attorneys for all the administrative work related to patent granting generated along the project
Requirements as R&D Project Manager include:
- Degree on Industrial / Telecommunications / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Proven working experience in SW/HW development project management, +15 years
- Ability to analyze requirements to ensure scope is being met on projects
- English: excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of version control and issue tracking software is welcome
- Continuous search for technical excellence.
- Passion for learning from experience.
- Critical and constructive attitude.
- Capability to accept responsibilities and ensuring the product quality.
- Proactive (problem solving) attitude.
- Team membership attitude.
We look forward to welcoming you as Production and Test Engineer to our team! If this job description does not quite meet your expectations, please have a look at our further job openings: