Tasks and Responsibilities
Person in charge of production test continuous improvement, analysis of production data and product reliability assurance. The responsibilities of the Production Engineer include:
- Improvement of the test programs used in production, to optimize the test time, coverage and yield, while guaranteeing product reliability
- Analysis of production data (test results, PCM, etc.)
- Processing of wafer test data for generation of wafer maps used for assembly
- Definition of test flows for specification of parametric limits and criteria for functional pass/fail
- Participation in the definition and execution of reliability tests and qualification flows
- Participation in specification and review of the wafer sort and final test PCBs and the test programs used to implement the production testing of the company’s products
- Participation in analysis of customer returns and field returns
- Participation in risk analysis (like FMEA) and definition of the control plan
- Interfacing with test equipment vendors and support equipment vendors
- Participation in production test installation and debug
- Working in close collaboration with R&D team
Requirements and Desirable Competences
Knowledge and Skills
- 4-year experience in a similar job position
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of ATE programming languages, such as IG-XL
- Knowledge of Teradyne testers (J750, Flex, UltraFlex) is welcome.
- Knowledge of Design for Test techniques for both digital and analog microelectronics is welcome.
- Knowledge of automotive qualification (e.g. AEC-Q100) is welcome.
- Electronic engineering knowledge, analysis of PCB schematics
- Experience in embedded programming, using both high level programming languages (C/C++) as well as assembler is welcome.
- Knowledge of other languages (M4, R, TCL, Python, Matlab, Visual Basic for Applications, shell scripting languages) is welcome.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, debugging skills are a must.
- Use of laboratory equipment like oscilloscopes and power supplies
- Knowledge of version control and issue tracking software is welcome.
- Knowledge of a Hardware Description Languages (Verilog or VHDL) is welcome.
- Fluent written and verbal English communication skill is a must: all internal documentation is written in English. Stays in foreign test facilities may be required from time to time.
- Passion for learning from experience
- Continuous search for technical excellence
- Critical and constructive attitude
- Capability to accept responsibilities and ensuring the product quality
- Proactive (problem solving) attitude
- Rigorous when dealing with production-related information
- Zero bug tolerance
- Team membership attitude
To apply to join the KDPOF team, please send us your CV.