Tasks and Responsibilities
- Technical support to the rest of the company
- Management & Administration of Microsoft 365 (AD, GPO’s,…)
- Incident management both HW and SW level. Equipment inventory
- Microcomputing: Reponsible for providing hardware and software installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting. Install components such as memory, video cards, etc
- Application and web development
- Network infrastructure management and maintenance
- Monitoring services. Decision making.
- Design and develop tools to automate processes in order to improve the efficiency and performance of systems and networks.
- Support to IT Manager in differents projects
Required title: an academic level of FP2 is sufficient or proven experience.
Required expertise: at least 3 years in similar tasks.
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience in Windows, Microsoft 365, Azure. AD y GPO’s environment
- Advanced knowledge in HTML5, CSS, PHP, MySQL
- Knowledge of Linux and macOS
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch and Kibana
- Knowledge of programming languages: Python, Powershell, Bash scripting, PHP
- Knowledge in virtualization and containerization
- Knowledge in networking, microcomputing.
- IDS/IPS monitoring system knowledge.
- English medium level written and spoken
- Continuous search for technical excellence,
- Passion for learning from experience,
- Critical and constructive attitude,
- Proactive (problem solving) attitude,
- Team membership attitude.
Place of work
- Tres Cantos headquarters (Madrid, Spain).
We look forward to welcoming you as IT Support Technician to our team! If this job description does not quite meet your expectations, please have a look at our further job openings: