Knowledge Development for POF, S.L implements a priority and permanent quality approach to achieve success. Our core business is Design, development, sales and distribution of application specific standard products for optical communications.
Our Quality and environmental Policy is the framework of reference for the regularly definition and revision of our quality objectives and targets, and it is the basis for compliance and continuous improvement of our Quality and Environmental Management System, in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and additional customer specific requirements.
Our drive for excellence is the company’s essential spirit of work, and strategy is our strength. Planning, transparency, and pro-activeness are the core values of our quality strategy, and customer satisfaction is our metrics for success. We understand that customer needs and expectations are as important as our creativity, and we work to excel with the following principles in mind:
- Customer focus is the key for understanding value.
- Products are designed for value recognition.
- Technical performance and reliability are planned for demonstrated success.
- Qualification and quality assurance are proactive.
- Performance at work is meant for excellence.
- Promotion of a positive culture.
- Promote the use of a process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Staff competency and training, ensuring the skills required are to the levels expected and that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this quality and environmental policy.
- Our commitment to comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements, all compliance obligations, codes of practice and all other requirements applicable to our activities.
- Our commitment to protect the environment, including the prevention of pollution.
- Our specific commitments relevant to the context of the organization: sustainable use of resources, mitigation and adaptation to climate change and the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems.
- Our commitment to continuous improvement of the management system.
- Give satisfaction to all customers and other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible, meeting and exceeding their expectations.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to supply high quality products and to provide an improved service.
This policy statement is communicated to all personnel within the organization and is reviewed at regular intervals.
This policy will be available to our external interested parties where appropriate.
Chief Executive Officer
23rd April 2018